Welcome to our Miravidi residence website where you will find a full overview of our 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms with mezzanine apartments and the services offered. Refer to the page Reservation (only from Sunday to Sunday) to make the booking online.
• Upon confirmation, a non-refundable* deposit of 30% will be automatically debited from your credit card and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. It will include useful information for your stay as well as the e-mails of our different teams in case you have any questions to prepare your stay.
* For more serenity, you can subscribe to a cancellation insurance at the last step of your booking
1 month before your arrival
We will make an automatic debit from your credit card. In the event of a problem, our team will contact you and you will be invited to pay the balance of your stay via a bank transfer.
To prepare your stay :
• Pre-order you ski equipment with our partner Olympic Sports in Les Eucherts, their store is located at 2’ by foot from the residence : https://www.olympicsports.fr/. Marc Pirard (former coach of the France team) and his team will give you all the advices you need and an extra discount (you will receive the code after your booking).
• If you want ski lessons, a private teacher or a guide :
ESF : https://www.esflarosiere.com/ (departure from Les Eucherts) or Evolution 2 : https://www.evolution2larosiere.com/ (departure from Les Eucherts or free private shuttle service from the residence if the gathering point is in the center of La Rosière).
Both ESF and Evo2 know that our residence rents from “Sunday to Sunday” and they will adapt their offer during holidays.
• Visit our page “Partners” : they will offer you personalized services to discover our mountains.
• Each apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen including a Nespresso coffee machine and samples of cleaning products to start your stay.
• If you wish to arrive a few days earlier or extend your stay, the Hyatt hotel (www.larosiere.centric.hyatt.com) will offer you a special discount of -20 % (subject to availability). If you are interested, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com, cc : firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning that you are staying at our residence Miravidi.
During low season weeks*, we offer you access to their swimming-pool.
* Contact us to know more on how to access the swimming-pool of the Hyatt Hôtel
• You can order groceries at Carrefour Montagne, Sherpa or Super U (in Bourg-Saint-Maurice). You can also contact the Tourist Office if you need a baby-sitter for example or our team can also provide you with a list of trusted people.
Sunday, the day of your arrival
You will drive on a clear road or travel in uncrowded transport to arrive at La Rosière where our receptionists will welcome you as from 4 p.m. for the check-in. They will hand to you the keys of the apartment, various documents and the Wi-Fi code. They will explain how to access to the parking lot. They will also register your guarantee (cash, chèque or credit card).
In case of late arrival (after 8PM), it is advised to contact us to make special arrangements with you.
• Take possession of your apartment, beds are already made, towels/bath sheets available and our staff will give you the number of your ski locker. You will be asked to confirm your inventory and you will be given the latest information on the resort and its many activities.
• If you want your breakfast to be ready for you the next morning as from 7:45 am (paid service and to be confirmed every day), don’t forget to order it at Reception.
• Discover the 160 kms of slopes of the Espace San Bernardo (France) and La Thuile (Italy) and their panoramic view on each side. Skiing at La Rosière is the guarantee of a relaxed lifestyle, sun and … snow! Short stop at the top of the fort at Chalet Anka for a quick snack or at one of the self-service restaurants ideally located on the slopes (Le Plan du Repos, La Traversette, etc.).
• In the evening, while some of you will be cozy in the apartment , others will enjoy the fireplace of the common lounge and play billiards or will relax in the sauna (open every day from 5 pm). Before 7PM, you will not forget to order your breakfast for the next day.
• After waking-up with a breathtaking view of the valley, you will organize your day, possibly including your first off-piste accompanied by a mountain professional.
• On the way back, discover some typical traders : the Caterer “Chez Robert”, la “Ferme de Montvalezan”, aux “Délices Fermiers” (in Les Eucherts) or the store of the Haute Tarentaise dairy cooperative by walking through the “Promenade Verte” which links Les Eucherts with La Rosière.
• In the evening, you will have diner in one of the station’s restaurants such as the “Genepi” (in the center) or the “Flocon” (in Les Eucherts) which offers bowling alleys and large screens to follow various sports live.
• Another sunny day. Before leaving, you will plan with our reception a quick cleaning of the apartment or a massage with Magali, a well-known physiotherapist of the station (paying services). Then, you will take a stroll in Italy and have lunch in one of the restaurants on the slopes such as the “Maison Carrel” or the “Chalet Lo Riondet”, or a more typical restaurant in the village of La Thuile (the pizzerias “ Le Coppapan “,” La Grotta “or” Lo Tatta “for example, which offer shuttle services from the start of the slopes).
• At the end of the day, the more adventurous will try the new attraction of La Rosière : https://www.larosiere.net/en/xtreme-luge/ XTrem Luge or you can visit one of the activities organized by the Station, the weekly Hockey match (few free tickets available at reception). Then, you can enjoy a tasty cocktail at the bar of the Hyatt hôtel or at one of the bars in the center of La Rosière such as “l’Igloo” (press and lottery area), “l ‘ Avalanche “, or” Flocon “(in Eucherts).
• Slightly cloudy day. It is maybe the opportunity to go snowshoeing, go up in sealskin, visit one of the villages in the valley or take advantage of the Chalet’s fitness room (free access).
• At the end of the day, adults can enjoy the sauna and a massage while kids try an Ice Hockey initiation. On the way back, you stop at “Les Délices Fermiers” to take possession of the Fondue or Raclette equipment for a typical Savoyard dinner.
• It is a sunny day. let’s go for a new full day of skiing! At lunch, you can enjoy the south-facing terraces of one high-end restaurants (“l’Antigel” (La Rosière side) or “l’Ancolie” (Les Eucherts side)) or enjoy the sunset with their view on the Aiguille Rouge, the Arcs, Ste Foy, the Tignes valley.
• Aperitif and dinner at the apartment… or you will discover one of the typical restaurants in the valley such as “Malgovet” (Seez), “Monal” (Ste Foy) or “Chez Merie” (Miroir) ).
• While the other vacationers leave the station, you will enjoy a quiet day of skiing. Small picnic on the slopes with products from the region and a small white wine from Savoie.
• On you way back to the residence, you will confirm at our staff your departure time (before 10 am), and proceed to check-out (tourist taxes, paid services, etc).. before enjoying one last moment at your apartment.
• Before 10 am, you will gather the sheets and towels in the bathrooms, clean the kitchen, empty the garbage and give the keys back to reception. After your departure, the team will check your apartment and release your guarantee within one week (cancellation of the electronic guarantee or destruction of the check).
• The journey to return home will be again clear from traffic.
• Once you are safe home, you will kindly return our satisfaction questionnaire.
Please find below some often-shared questions:
Is it possible to book from Saturday to Saturday?
• We made the choice to rent from Sunday to Sunday exclusively to avoid Saturday traffic and enjoy a quiet day of ski the day before departure.
Is it possible to book two weeks in a row?
• If you wish to stay with us two weeks in a row, you should book one week at a time.
Is it possible to book a short ski, a stay of 3-4 days?
• We are a small team and we are unable to offer you this service.
If we come by train or bus, is it possible to access the residence before 4PM?
• Cleaning and preparing our apartments in under 6 hours require the attention of our entire team and no access to the floors and the elevator.
• However, we understand everyone’s constraints and if you contact us, we will do our best to help you by giving you, for example, a space to drop off your luggage.
How far from the slopes is the chalet?
• The residence Miravidi is located in front of the slopes. You just need to cross the road to access the “Télésiège des Eucherts”.
How many parking spaces do you provide?
• As mentioned in the description of each apartment, we provide 2 parking spaces per apartment in our closed and heated garage. If the case you need one extra parking, please contact us and our staff will do its best to help you if possible.
• As a reminder, access to the garage is possible for all types of car and most SUVs. Access with a roof box is however not possible (max. height: +/- 2m).
Do we need to bring our linen?
• Upon arrival, the beds will be made as described on our website (single or double beds). The bathrooms are be equipped with heated towel rail, hairdryer, towels and a beauty kit including samples of shower gel and body cream. Bathrobes for the sauna are available at Reception (subject to availability).
Can we use the common lounge to welcome a few friends?
• The common lounge is available to all residents. It is not possible to privatize it but you will spend nice moments with the fireplace and the billiard.
What about the coffee machine ?
• All our apartments are equipped with a Nespresso brand coffee machine. We recommend that you bring your capsules or buy them as soon as you arrive.
Do we have access to a washing machine and a dryer?
• Yes, access to a washing machine and a dryer is included (pods on sale at Reception).
If we feel like eating a self-made Savoyard dish and there is no equipment in the apartment. What is the alternative?
• All the shops selling Savoyard dishes will also provide you with the raclette, fondue or pierrade equipment.
If we are travelling with toddlers, do you have equipment suitable for their ages?
• We have baby cribs and chairs available (max.1 per apartment). Please contact us when making your reservation so that we can set them aside for you.
If we stay at the Miravidi residence at Christmas time, can we enjoy the pleasure of a Christmas tree?
• On demand and at extra cost, our staff will answer your wishes.
Why can’t we get our guarantee back on departure?
• When you leave, we will do a first review of your apartment with you. It will be confirmed by our cleaning team and by the inventory confirmation from the following tenants. It therefore takes a few days for us to confirm the cancellation of your warranty.